All roofs have an overhang on the front and back, and you can add optional gutters. The roof panels are all powder coated steel, and include the self -tapping screws with rubber washers to attach to the trusses.
- The 12×13 standard roof has 4, 13 foot PCR roof panels that are screwed directly into the front, middle, and rear trusses of the shelter.
- 15×15 standard roof is just like the 12×13 standard roof, except it uses 5, 15 foot roof panels so you get an overhang on all 4 sides and provides more eaves. This works especially well with the plywood sided shelters to provide maximum coverage from the rain and weather.
- The 12×15 deluxe roof is made from 4, 15 foot PCR roof panels that are screwed into two 12×6 modular roof support panels that clamp to the front and rear truss of the shelter. The two 12×6 modular roof support panels are made from the same 1-5/8 16 gauge galvanized steel as the rest of the panels that make up the shelter.
Plywood Ready Sides:
- Our standard shelters and barns that have plywood ready sides use 12′ panels that are 7′ tall having vertical tubes with tabs welded onto them that the plywood bolts onto with 3/8 inch hardware.
- 3 sheets of plywood are cut to fit recessed inside each section in the 12×7 foot panel, that way the horses cant chew on the edges. The panels are made from the same 1-5/8 inch galvanized steel tubing.